Registrations are done at the Euclid Board of Education located at 651 East 222nd Street.
We register all year between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment call the Registrar at 216.797.2933.
If your child is coming from another school you will need a "Withdrawal Form" from that school.
Registration Packets can be downloaded here or picked up at Fordyce or any school building.
Registration packet should be completed prior to scheduling your appointment.
There are several items which must be presented at the time of registration:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record
- Child's current IEP and MFE (if applicable)
- Child/children's withdrawal form from previous school
- Child's last report card
- Transcript/Test Scores(OGT for 11th, 12th and retained 10th graders)
- Photo identification of parent or legal guardian
- Custody or Divorce papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (all registrants need three forms of approved documentation from the Registration Packet).
- If you reside with someone else who owns their home, that person will have to prove residency for you.
- If you reside with someone who rents, you MUST OBTAIN a School Letter from the management office.
- Case workers will need their Photo ID and the Journal Entry number for each child registered.
If you have further questions about any of the above items, please contact the Registrar at 216.797.2933.